Tocalabs is Hiring!
Tocalabs is on the lookout for a passionate customer success manager to join our mission in building the most advanced intelligent automation platform.
We are based in Reading, our office opposite the Reading train station.
If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com.
You will be responsible for:
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging the solution and achieving success.
- Project manage the onboarding of new clients, running the plans and coordinating with the customer and the Tocalabs teams.
- Work with the product manager and technology teams to help shape the future requirements for the product.
- Coordinate with the support teams to fix possible issues in a proactive manner.
- Run customer product feedback workshops
- Collaborating with the team on new product features.
- Being part of making our applications the most highly performative, scalable and resilient.
Preferred Experience & Background:
We value and respect all examples of experience and people from all walks of life. That means you don’t need a degree to apply.
- Strong sense of ownership and passion for delivering amazing customer experiences
- Proven leadership ability
- Familiarity with technology and with some training can become proficient with Tocabot.
- Understanding of common security practices involved in protecting customer data.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Existing eligibility to work in the UK
Extra points for:
- Project management experience
- Customer Success experience or working in a customer facing role
- Experience working in a startup environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and truly value diversity Tocalabs. It is that diversity that helps us create awesome products, culture and a great place to work. Tocalabs does not discriminate against any person, employee or applicant because of race, creed, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
Subscribe to receive more news